Can it really be the end of the month already? Wow! Here are our most popular posts for June 2019. Some of them were actually written before June (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older posts are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- And the award for the worst execution of a good idea goes to….Delta Airlines
- Where, when & how long the crew sleeps on long haul flights
- “Deadly assumptions”: who’s to blame for the 737 MAX problems?
- Should you get a U.S. passport card?
- We’ve decided CLEAR is not worth it for us. Here’s why
- Well, this is someone you don’t expect to see working at London Heathrow
CAR RENTALS & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- What to do when your UBER charge is higher than expected
- Why I’m obsessing over my UBER rating
- Oh great, UBER drivers have another way to scam passengers (but you may be able to get this one refunded)
- Bonvoy Brilliant – the Marriott Card with the best benefits (if you’re willing to take the risk of being #Bonvoyed)
- Six reasons you should consider getting the IHG Premier card
- Have we become obsessed about getting Bonvoyed?
DISNEY THEME PARKS
- All about the “river of poop” at Walt Disney World
- What’s Disney Rash: what it is, how to treat it and prevent it from happening in the first place
- You’re going to WDW & have friends or family who can buy Florida resident tickets. Here’s what you need to know
- The most stupid questions ever asked of travel agents
- “Dear Ryanair,”: The funniest complaint letter ever written to an airline
- Humorously (and humourously) translating the English of the U.K. & the U.S.
HOTELS & PLACES TO STAY
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- Where can you can stay at Disney World with Marriott free nights?
- An important thing to do when you leave your hotel room
- The lounges of Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- You can get into airport lounges when flying Jetblue from New York to Orlando – here’s how
- How many guests can you bring into a lounge with Priority Pass Select? It’s complicated
- A potentially cheaper option when you have too much or too heavy luggage
- Airline passengers’ biggest pet peeves
- What happened to Ebates???
POINTS & MILES
- How to not let your miles expire (like I did)
- How to not earn 30,000 frequent flyer miles
- Should you earn rental car credits or frequent flyer miles for National car rentals?
RESTAURANTS / FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Starbucks’ newest promotion is a huge yawn on their path to destroy Starbucks Rewards
- Redemption level sweet spot of the new Starbucks rewards program
- I just bought a meal with discontinued money from France, Israel, the U.K. & 10 CUCs from Cuba
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary