Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Once or twice a week we include links to travel articles and blog posts we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we posted links to articles about changes for JetBlue, Amex & Hilton, Chase says they won’t close accounts, BOA contactless cards coming to these cities, what’s up with American Airlines & NYC?, are Daily Getaways worth it?, and more. Click here to read all about it!
- On Wednesday we posted links about MIA OKed for restaurant auto-tip, big Google Maps change, cheaper B’way tickets, FL theme park lawsuit, do travel bloggers tell too many secrets?, Harry Potter fans can sleep in Hagrid’s Hut, and more. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- J.D. Power 2019 report: the best airlines in North America
- Why does it rain so much in Florida during the summer? And what can you do about it?
- Have we become obsessed about getting Bonvoyed?
- How to use Facebook Messenger as a travel app
- Why I’m obsessing over my UBER rating
- From Butthole Lane to Shaftesburt: brothers did an epic “rude trip” of England
- What happened to Ebates?
- In wake of Cuba restrictions, cruise lines offering slashed prices, huge compensations
- My current credit card strategy
- You wanna hear somethin’ crazy? There’s a Dirty Dancing festival at the lake where they filmed the movie
- Six reasons you should consider getting the IHG Premiere card
- Airline commercials & jingles: memories & nostalgia of air travel from our past
- Where can you stay at Walt Disney World with Marriott free nights?
- Woman travels with a full life cardboard cutout of her dead husband
- Airline passengers’ biggest pet peeves
- This is not the way to save money on gas purchases
- When hotels redecorate, what do they do with their old stuff?
- Luggage review: American Tourister (under the seat, “personal bag” size) 4 Kix rolling tote
- If you’re at an airport or hotel, be wary of using these
- Loyalty programs don’t actually reward loyalty anymore
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary