Can it really be the end of the month already? Wow! Here are our most popular posts for May 2019. Some of them were actually written before May (heads up that rules and offers change and we can’t guarantee that those older ones are still accurate), so take a look to make sure you didn’t miss any of the good stuff:
- The major U.S. airline I’m going to actively avoid and why
- If the airlines treat celebrities this terribly, how do you think they’ll treat you?
- How to stop a manspreader on a plane in three easy steps
- Orlando International Airport: effective immediately, allow this much extra time for ticketing & TSA screening
- It just got a whole lot easier to travel to the U.K.
- The best & worst airports in the U.S. & the world, ranked for 2019
CAR RENTALS & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- We found a new way to get around New York (and it’s CHEAP!)
- If train travel from Orlando to Miami is going to be like this, I’m sold
- Hertz wants you to download their new app, so they broke the old one
- Is Citi delaying Prestige fourth night free credits on purpose?
- The best credit card to maximize grocery store spending
- How we saved $80 on a 2-night stay in New York
DISNEY THEME PARKS
- What’s Disney Rash, how to treat it, & how to prevent it from happening
- The daredevil superfans who snuck inside an EPCOT attraction for 4 years to explore & document it before it was destroyed
- The coolest website I’ve ever seen for retro photos, audios and videos of vintage Walt Disney World
- 16 of the most ridiculous requests passengers have made on planes
- Hilarious tweets about flying with kids
- Been on a plane with annoying people? Then this website is for you!
HOTELS & PLACES TO STAY
- How to override hotel thermostat settings
- First all-inclusive resort in Florida Keys goes up in flames
- Dear whoever is doing this at hotels: STOP IT!
- The lounges of Orlando International Airport (updated May, 2019)
- Flying JetBlue from NYC? No more lounge access for you
- The first casualty of Amex’s purchase of LoungeBuddy
- The really bad Harry Potter ripoff in a weird theme park in Vietnam
- Bubonic plague: U.S. & European tourists quarantined after couple dies from the disease
- Where should you keep your passport when sightseeing in a foreign country?
RESTAURANTS / FOOD & BEVERAGE
- If you’re a Broadway musical fan, this could be the perfect new restaurant for you
- Taco Bell is opening an adults only hotel & resort
- How to learn about the food on your upcoming flight
STUFF WE LIKED THAT OTHER PEOPLE WROTE
- Is Southwest pulling a fast one?, new & improved lounge, negative changes to Bonvoy & IHG, & more!
- Hotels getting stingier, airline menu change thanks to social media, sweet spot for points, & more!
- Craziest resort fee ever, mandatory travel health insurance?, Delta has a sense of humor, TWA hotel trouble, & more!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary