Happy Wednesday to all of our travel friends, both near and far! Here are some articles we’ve read from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
- Gary from View From The Wing reports that the TSA had to do some extra security checks on Diana Ross and she was not amused. Of course, it sounds as if she thought she was the first celebrity to ever get treated like crap before. She most definitely is not. But then again, who on earth would ever think that Diana Ross is a terrorist? A diva, yeah sure…but a terrorist?
- Delta is working towards offering free WiFi on its planes, as per Seth from The Wandering Aramean. As far as I’m concerned, it can’t come soon enough!
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter took a page from the Disney park handbook to make an enchanted land that fully immerses visitors. Michael from Inside The Magic recently gave an awesome report of the magical beasts you can find there – some you can just look at, and others you can purchase.
- This one just made me laugh. If you’re in Houston and have some bad juju to get rid of, why not try Rage Yoga?
- It’s exciting to see all the changes in airports over the years to make travel better and easier. Danny the Deal Guru writes on Miles to Memories that LAX, home of the historic Theme Building (did you know that Disney Imagineers designed the restaurant that used to be in there?) is on course to become the smartest airport in the world.
- Have you ever wondered what a building would look like if you cut it in slices? Well, apparently someone did because here are a bunch of computerized images of famous London landmarks that, well, you gotta see ’em to believe ’em.
- Here’s a good lesson for you if you’re in the exit row – as first seen on Matthew’s post on Live & Let’s Fly.
- And finally, Ben (Lucky) from One Mile At A Time wrote about the headline you DON’T want to see: Pilot arrested on triple murder charges.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary