Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
Twice a week we include links to travel articles and blog posts we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we posted links about the best domestic airline and nicest Category 4 property in the world, Changi rules, mobile passport changes, and more. Click here to read all about it!
- On Thursday we posted links about Oscar Munoz just being that bad, more on WDW’s late night villains-themed event, how to avoid jet lag, hotel & airline reviews, an almost free trip to Hawaii, Frequent Traveler University tickets are now on sale, and more. Click here to see it all!
The articles we posted this week:
- You got Bonvoyed? Been there, done that….what, there’s a T-SHIRT? For REAL? LOLOL!
- Going to WDW? This is THE stroller for the little princess in your life (and now it’s Disney Park size compliant!)
- 7 ways to avoid paying airline baggage fees
- The pros and cons of traveling on points and miles as a couple
- Why aren’t there more monorails at Walt Disney World?
- How to help avoid getting a false positive on TSA swab tests
- The Daily Getaways promotion start on May 6th!
- The 10 best airlines in the world, as per Trip Advisor’s 2019 Travelers’ Choice Awards
- New airline sale: friends fly free on Frontier
- One thing Marriott could do right now to improve their Bonvoy credit cards
- Did you see this (no spoilers!) “Avengers: Endgame” prank in Boston over the weekend?
- May is Airport Restaurant Month – get your mouth and belly ready for something new & different!
- Sign up now for Hilton’s summer promotion
- Our favorite bars in Manhattan
- Disney Rash: what it is, how to treat it and how to prevent it in the first place
- Why don’t most hotel rooms in the U.S. have ceiling lights?
- How to go glamping, Oregon Trail style, in Yosemite’s new covered wagons
- 16 of the most ridiculous requests passengers have made on planes
- The really bad Harry Potter ripoff in a weird Viet Nam theme park
- I redeemed my Marriott suite night upgrades – How’d I do?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary