Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
On Sundays and Wednesdays, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we posted links about a flight attendant who contracted the measles, new credit card benefits, one airline trolling another, #Bonvoy, why you should visit touristy places, what can happen when you travel to Israel and Lebanon, and more. Click here to read all about it!
- On Wednesday we posted links about the extent of personal info leaks, the end of robocalls, possible future comfort with 28′ seat pitch, a new monster store, someone who didn’t get Bonvoyed, I know someone who won a trip to Hawaii, and more. Click here to see it all!
The articles we posted this week:
- So, can you legally fly with pot now, or what?
- 9 bizarre reasons why planes have had to make emergency landings
- Fan of the Wizard of Oz? Then you HAVE to go here!
- Two different styles of travel planning
- All the great things Walt Disney World does to save energy & help the environment
- Is it possible to have too many free hotel nights?
- Airline passengers’ rights – what you need to know
- U.S. border protection is ramping up facial recognition technology. Are they, and we, ready for it?
- Why I’m keeping my American Express Aviator Red card…for now.
- Some restaurants are adding surcharges to help pay for employee healthcare
- Orlando Int’l Airport: effective immediately, allow at least 2 hours for ticketing + TSA screening
- Redemption level sweet spot of the new Starbucks rewards
- Lounge review: No1 Lounge London Gatwick north terminal (Priority Pass Lounge)
- Citi Prestige Premium rental car benefits
- How to have a happier vacation
- How I got Flying Blue to open up award space
- What are your internet options when traveling internationally?
- City officials approve toll to drive on San Francisco’s Lombard Street
- Does reading reviews diminish your travel experiences?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.