Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what’s gone on at YMMV this week. From what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
On Sundays and Wednesdays, we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers.
- On Sunday we posted links about the latest WDW price hike, a Vegas price decrease, a review looking to see if a type of hotel points still have value, the most unexpected things seen at an airport, a review of Norwegian’s Premium class, and more. Click here to see it all!
- On Wednesday we posted links about the most annoying passengers, updates to CLEAR, 2 new airport delays, Wizarding World classes, and more. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Our top eleven most memorable hotels
- The things Joe won’t do for Your Mileage May Vary
- Think your hotel safe is safe? It’s not.
- Should you pay your taxes with a credit card?
- What’s the real reason why Disney parks take your fingerprint? And what do they do with it?
- Joe booked his dad on the Hello Kitty plane and didn’t tell him
- Two women with Down syndrome live out their dreams of being flight attendants
- You don’t know what you’re missing out on if you don’t use contactless payments
- The SIX airline sales & deals we found! AND a sweepstakes to win a trip to Hawaii or Boston, too!
- This weekend sleepaway summer camp for adults sounds like FUN! Just keep this one thing on mind…
- Lounge review: Wingtips Lounge New York JFK T4 (Priority Pass lounge)
- Former Hampton Inn & Suites employee sue company and former boss after she tried to exorcise his “demons.”
- Joe almost got Bonvoyed by Frontier Airlines
- Expecting a package while away? Where’s what to do for USPS, UPS, FedEx and Amazon
- All about the JFK Jitney: The post-security link between Terminals 2 and 4
- When Sharon lost our passports the night before going to Japan (and what she does now so it never happens again)
- How to decide between hotels when you have two good choices
- This is the craziest airline sale ever – $6 flights to Hawaii, sponsored by Arby’s
- Hey, look! We’re on a podcast!
- Why Joe’s not good at spontaneous travel
- Why don’t U.S. airports operate 24/7?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary