Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a crazy hotel policy, how to get Marriott rooms at the old rate, what to do when your seatmate is high, the 10-year-old airline owner, smaller stays are sometimes just what you need, ordering a cake on a plane and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Gathering mementos: what people collect from traveling
- How we saved $500 on a hotel night by using points
- How your pets can earn rewards for flights (updated March, 2019)
- Chasing Harry Potter: following in the footsteps of The Boy Who Lived
- How will the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening affect guests visiting Walt Disney World later this year?
- Sometimes it pays to admit when you’ve made a mistake
- On the plane: The different styles of those who recline and those who get reclined on
- Flying JetBlue from NYC? No more lounge access for you!
- What’s up with plastic wrapping on luggage?
- I never thought money expired. I was wrong.
- Norwegian Cruise Line giving away 15 cruise to those who spread the joy of learning
- My latest travel pet peeve left me all wet
- Some people are dying to take selfies. Literally. Here’s what some places are doing about that
- Award ticket guide: who you gonna call? (Or which airline’s website should you use?)
- Airline introducing economy class lie flat seats on select flights between select cities in the U.K., U.S. and Mexico
- All about the Disney PeopleMover that’s at a U.S. airport
- Looking for the best southern BBQ? One of the top three is just outside Walt Disney World!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.