Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about an airline first, another rewards program devalued, caution: Marriott, don’t do this on a plane, lower Hawaii fares?, best time to use Citi Prestige 4th night free, modeling dining room after Disney’s Haunted Mansion,, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- This might be the funniest map of Walt Disney World that you’ll ever see
- Should you earn rental credits or frequent flyer miles for National car rentals?
- Why I forgave the hotel that got almost everything wrong
- Plan to fly on April 6th? You might want to think twice about that
- Opinion: WDW has an amazing you educational program! There’s that one catch, though…
- This hotel has a serious identity problem
- Why Denver International Airport (DEN) is the coolest airport ever
- What’s the better World of Hyatt credit card sign up bonus – points or free nights?
- Sale on flights AND hotel rates – it’s a good week!
- What does the TSA do with the stuff it’s confiscated from passengers?
- Apple (almost) made my Bose headphones obsolete
- Do you like camping? Wait until you learn about “Champing!”
- Lounge review: Minute Suites Charlotte Airport (Priority Pass member)
- Why I now prefer the planes I used to hate
- Why I’m paranoid about meeting an American Express spending requirement
- This perfect road trip will keep you in 70 degree weather the whole time
- How much is Walt Disney World’s electric bill?
- Uber/Lyft drivers have a new way to scam customers & I think it’s the most despicable one yet
- What are interline baggage agreements and why do they matter?
- International travel? This app teaches flirting in 4 languages & covers ALL the bases, including a home run 😉
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary