Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a JetBlue announcement, the devaluation of credit cards, a haunted wedding at Disney, the return of some great discounts (or not) and being able to book award tickets on select airlines, plus a creepy promotion on Delta, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Some of the weirdest hotel requests ever
- Where’s your happy place?
- We got to throw beads from a Mardi Gras float at Universal Orlando! Here’s what it was like
- This might have been the most ultimate Disney pass in the U.S. ever, except…
- I hate to say it, but I warned you about AMEX statement credits
- Flying to/from/through Chicago O’Hare (ORD) in 2019? Give yourself some extra time
- Hubby was on a business trip & had no clue I planned to show up at his hotel. Here’s how it went
- Whole lotta airline sales goin’ on – four different airlines!
- Review of Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge: Newark Airport
- A portable bacteria killing robot for your hotel bed? Yes, please and thank-you!
- Why do airports have carpeting? And how much one city loved its airport’s carpet
- Merge your LaQuinta and Wyndham Rewards accounts now!
- A humorous look at the joys of an unexpected upgrade
- Three exciting announcements from Universal Orlando Resort (and a sweepstakes to win a visit there, too!)
- What was this hotel room designer THINKING???
- The one attraction in New Orleans that I just can’t recommend
- Virgin America: This is one of the biggest reasons why we miss them
- How to go to New York City and not eat like a tourist
- Five things I learned from my first business trip
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary