Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a United scam, a mistake fare, changes to Wyndham Rewards, “hidden” cameras on planes, how to make Google Flights work better for you, hotels’ non-disclosed info, an airline’s multi-million dollar fine, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Our stays in haunted hotels
- A guide to every Disney character meal in the U.S.A. (WDW, DL & Aulani) (updated 2/19)
- A humorous look at first class travel (for the rest of us)
- How we went on a $25,000 trip halfway around the world for less than $1000
- The travel blogger who got to visit the Cinderella Castle Suite in Walt Disney World
- Courtyard By Marriott Bonvoy Platinum decision – food or points?
- Attn: wine enthusiasts – the Cellars In The Sky 2018 Award winners have been revealed
- Arrrrrgh – A hacked credit card cost me points!!
- FOUR airline sales AND enter to win a trip to Las Vegas! Get in while you can!
- Why do rental car companies charge for extra drivers? And do you always have to pay it?
- The Best Way To See The Statue Of Liberty
- Breathing new life into an historic Central Florida landmark
- How we found a reasonable rate at a NYC chain hotel that had no resort fee
- More info about requiring a visa when traveling to Europe as a U.S. citizen
- Hotel review: Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park
- What’s the best & cheapest way to go from Point A to Point B in Orlando? It’s complicated
- Our most popular posts for February 2019 (make sure you didn’t miss the good stuff!)
- Why I didn’t apply for the CNB Crystal Visa Infinite card
- Want to win unlimited flights for a year? Here’s your chance!
- Why people clap when their plane lands: the real (and the not-so-real) reasons
- This might be the coolest new thing to ever happen at Mardi Gras
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary