Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a perk for Delta AMEX cardholders, the loophole WDW has closed, extending CLEAR membership, a review of the Priority Pass restaurant in Tampa, the REAL reason for Delta’s new boarding process, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- What to do if you get sick while at Walt Disney World
- How to find reviews and info about airport lounges around the world
- The tourist attraction where you never knew what you were going to get (and now, where it even is)
- A super easy way to earn up to 875 Marriott Rewards points
- Going to WDW? This is THE stroller for the little Star Wars geek in your life
- Merge your Marriott and Starwood accounts now, before the launch of Bonvoy
- The hotel that has a cat as an employee
- How many guests can you bring into a lounge with Priority Pass Select? It’s complicated.
- What’s that? FOUR airline flash sales? Why, yes there are! (AND kids fly free!)
- Niche alternatives for Airbnb
- Our trip on the only paddlewheel steamboat in New Orleans
- Disney’s 2019 DVC Moonlight Magic event at WDW’s Magic Kingdom (compared to 2017 & 2018)
- The reason you need to pool your Chase Ultimate Rewards (it’s not what you think)
- What should you do if you put the wrong kind of gas in your rental car?
- This may not be the best no annual fee business credit card out there, but it’s darn close
- Seven ways to avoid long lines at the TSA checkpoint
- Hamilton fan? Don’t throw away your shot to see this exclusive Hamilton exhibition!
- Have we outgrown business class?
- I want to visit this restaurant simply because it has the best name in the world
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary