Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about earning an easy 10,000 points, a Disney grand opening at MCO, Southwest is matching status again, a surprise announcement of a new roller coaster, buying IHG points, how someone REALLY feels about Business & 1st Class, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Why do banks make everything so difficult? (Part 1)
- Taking kids out of school for family vacations
- The reasons we didn’t fly on Ryanair and probably never will
- Famous last words: “Hooray, I’m in boarding group one!”
- How to decide if you should use a travel agent for your WDW trip (this is not written by a travel agent!)
- Why do banks make everything so difficult? (Part 2)
- The map with every public restroom in the five boroughs of New York City
- Want to travel but can’t afford it? Maybe you can apply for a travel scholarship
- Watch out for this fee if you transfer AMEX Membership Rewards to a U.S. airline
- Planning to fly? There are three airline flash sales going on right now!
- The rise and fall of what would have been Disney’s third theme park in the U.S.A.
- Should you keep the Marriott Rewards Premiere Plus business card?
- Help us plan our next trip
- When in New Orleans, you really need to visit a pharmacy
- January 2019: Our most popular posts (make sure you didn’t miss the good stuff!)
- This airline is giving away free flights for Valentine’s Day! But there’s a catch
- Tidy up your points and miles by using the Marie Kondo method
- Have you rented a car in Florida in the past eight years? You may be owed some money
- Save money on every fill up with Fuel Rewards
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary