Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about a new departure fee, the airplane window controversy, how to overvalue points, the renovated rooms at WDW, a change in airport TV channels for all the reasons, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Would you still stay at this hotel?
- Our visit to Buc-ee’s in New Braunfels, Texas (a.k.a. Sharon is NOT obsessed)
- When you’re looking for Universal Studios and wind up at an incinerator
- Why you should keep your Sapphire Preferred card
- Experiencing “dark” Disney and Universal attractions with the lights on
- Why I chose to earn fewer points on my cell phone bill each month
- The world’s first entirely vegan hotel suite is now taking reservations – and you can use points!
- What happens when everyone is elite?
- Make your summer travel plans now – Camp Bacon 2019 is taking reservations NOW!
- Why should you keep a discontinued credit card?
- Do you need to tell your credit card companies that you’re traveling? Usually yes. Here’s how
- Going to NYC? Heads up: Metrocards are finally being replaced
- (One of) our most favorite thing(s) we did in New Orleans
- That way not everyone knew about to bypass Disney’s Advanced Dining Reservations? It’s (mostly) gone
- How I got over my fear of staying at a timeshare resort and now I love them
- The politician who has a travel blog
- May you never be on a plane with an emotional support animal like this one
- Here’s an easy way to save $150 per person on a trip to London
- Do you need to learn the language?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary