Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think might be interesting to our readers. This week we posted links to articles about Darth Vader on a plane, when your points are stolen, more bad news about the Marriott hack, the realities of who’s eligible for Priority Boarding, a theme park’s Autism Day, odd advice about a rental car, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- This Weird Thing That Happens When Sharon Goes On Vacation
- Can You Relive Vacation Memories Of Your Past?
- How We Got A Last-Minute Upgrade On Our Delta Flight
- 1950s Kitsch Is Alive & Well: Our Visit To The Mai-Kai
- What Does WDW Do With Its Leftover Food? The Answer Might Not Be What You’d Think
- A Look Back At Our Hotel Stays Of 2018
- The Snack Cart Will Be Refilled Correctly & All Will Be Right In The World. Well, Maybe. Sometimes.
- How To Get Rid Of That Unwanted Holiday Gift & Earn 500 Points Or Miles In The Process
- The Most Brilliant Travel Question I’ve Ever Heard
- United Has Changed Their Basic Economy Fare Rules, Again
- Here’s A Totally Legal Way To Transfer Membership Rewards To A Family Members Airline Or Hotel Account
- What You Don’t Want To See On Your Boarding Pass
- How To Organize And/Or Keep Track Of Your Chargers, Wires & Plugs While Traveling
- Opinion r.e.: Lawsuit Against Universal Studios Orlando Due To Warning Signage
- If You’re Going To See A Ritual, Show Appropriate Respect
- Share Your World of Hyatt Referral Link
- JetBlue’s Latest: “The Big Winter Sale”
- New Travel Advisory For Citizens Of U.S., U.K. & Other Countries Going Overseas
- If I Can Earn Points With In-Store Purchases, Why Would I Choose Not To?
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary