Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about how Southwest is trying to speed up their boarding process, how to enjoy WDW without tickets, efforts to automate TSA checkpoints, discounts on Disney cruises, Kimpton’s “secret password,” something curious about Uber Eats, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- An airline that allows you to book anonymously?!?!
- Strange travel quirks – can you relate?
- The airport restaurant designed by Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Different approaches to credit card spending.
- The most comfortable way to spend a layover.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to sing in Candlelight Processional? We’ve got the scoop!
- Did you hear about the guy who got around the airline’s baggage charge? Here’s how he did it.
- Why airlines will never get in-seat entertainment right.
- Amazing stuff I bet you didn’t know you could do and see at an airport.
- How do you rebuild a hotel around an Historic Landmark?
- Why do hotels put Bibles in their rooms? And why is that changing?
- Jetblue’s “Hot Cocoa, Fares Loco” sale – travel cheap for the New Year!
- How to never end up with a balance on your New York MetroCard.
- How we went to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade with miles & points (and $22.40).
- Get into a Disney park for $70 a day? I’m in!
- A museum devoted to, and made almost entirely of CANDY? Sweet!
- Toothbrush causes airport evacuation in Florida. Because of course it does.
- We’re breaking up with the IHG Hotels PointsBreaks discount program.
- Chip + PIN cards – why you should have one.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary