Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about an analysis of Southwest’s new credit card bonus offer (SPOILER: It’s not worth it!), what an entitled flyer looks like, how Disney parks celebrate Mickey’s 90th, how to maximize AMEX offers on Black Friday, an LGBTQ-friendly resortin an unexpected place, Universal updates, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- What to do if you forget your prescription medication (or it’s lost or stolen) when going to Walt Disney World.
- Ten great gifts for travelers.
- Ever wanted to actually have breakfast at Tiffany’s? Here’s how you can!
- Timing your flights to save money on your rental car.
- What to do if you lose something at a Disney park in the U.S.
- Here are the Discover Card quarterly bonus categories for 2019.
- How to get a must-have travel app for 50% off.
- The hotel toiletries that you could use as part of Thanksgiving dinner.
- Chase cards are going contactless and it’s about time.
- Want to take a selfie with an alligator? You can do it at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport!
- Trip report: the Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Holiday event at Islands of Adventure.
- Credit card review: Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- The website where hotel employees come clean about dirty industry secrets.
- IHG Reward Club points are on sale (easy way to save on luxury and economy hotels).
- I think The Carol Burnett Show was a foreseer of the future of air travel.
- The one thing you need to do before buying anything online this weekend.
- Ten things you should do before you go out of town.
- Three easy ways to save money on Amazon purchases this weekend.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary