Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about the Marriotts that change the rules to a comedy of visa errors to the cool ting Universal did to problems on SouthWest, the new Mickey Mouse exhibition, the dreaded AMEX financial review, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Places worth visiting just for a meal
- The absolute least expensive way to travel off Disney/Universal property
- How you can get into airport lounges when flying JetBlue from New York to Orlando
- Getting my cheesy kitsch on – our visit to South of The Border
- Why does the mosaic at the entrance to Epcot’s The Land pavilion at WDW curve onto the ground?
- Sign up for Chase Pay for free Starbucks offers (but there aren’t many other places to use it)
- How to get an airplane row all to yourself
- Our two night stay in a Chicago life insurance building
- You might soon be able to drop off or meet your family and friends at the airport gate again!
- Allegiant introducing nine nonstop routes to/from Florida
- Why planes still have ashtrays
- Our hotel touted a turbo chill fridge. WTH is a turbo chill fridge?
- This change to the Citi Prestige would have cost us $150 on a single hotel booking
- How will Hyatt Place’s new breakfast policy affect you?
- $150 off JetBlue? Yes please and thank-you!
- Opinion: Should Disney get rid of FastPass? Maybe. Here’s why
- The Downton Abbey event that fans definitely should not miss!
- Delta abruptly stops selling sing visit passes to Sky Clubs (but you’re still able to buy them)
- We went to ICE! at The Gaylord Palms. The scenes from A Christmas Story were amazing! But…
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.