Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about the great deal BJ’s Wholesale Club is offering to non-members, opinions of flying on Spirit and Delta, how ultra low cost carriers make a profit on selling seats for $7.50, how to not waste miles, the Marriott CEO who made the understatement of the year, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- The world’s best travel jacket?
- What are Visa Checkout and Masterpass and why should you sign up?
- Restaurant review of Cask & Larder, at Orlando Int’l Airport
- When we had dinner inside WDW’s Haunted Mansion
- Disneyland & Walt Disney World Cast Members speak out: how to have the best Disney experience possible (Part 2)
- The end of the low cost carrier (LCC)
- Some amazing ticket deals for Universal Hollywood and Universal Orlando theme parks
- Silvercar is offering different cars, opening new locations and changing their name
- Where you can complain if you have a problem with a TSA officer, customs agent or airline
- JetBlue’s “The More Chillax, Less Cha-Ching” flash sale
- What to do if you’re on a road trip with your pet and need an emergency vet
- Airline boarding groups: the master list
- We’re gonna miss the unlimited free night from the IHG credit card
- Credit card review: Chase Ink Business Preferred
- Going to WDW? This is THE stroller for the little princess and/or prince in your life
- How to NOT handle turbulence
- How to see the “Stranger Things” haunted house at Universal Studios Florida during the daytime, without a Halloween Horror Nights ticket
- How to get free or discounted admission into museums
- Joe’s year of retention offers – the cards he kept and the ones he dropped, and why
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary