Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Tuesdays we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Click here to see the deals we’ve found!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about a new look at Disney, to how to get a free Starbucks $4 eGift card, to the best credit card to use when camping, to some new airlines that will be using TSA Pre-Check, to what happens when you say you’re a terrorist on an aviation form, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- What to do when your rental car company is out of cars
- Flying to Orlando? Make sure your plane is going to the right airport!
- For sale: one clown motel, possibly haunted, next door to a cemetery
- Joe’s pet peeve with hotels
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Beverly, the drink at Epcot’s Club Cool that people love to hate
- Dear W Hotels – stop with the impossible to understand room categories!
- Want a quick reply from your hotel? You need to speak their language
- JetBlue is giving away free flights to some good people in November – but there’s a catch
- Do you still print your boarding pass?
- AGAIN? What IS UP with American Airlines’ boarding agents?
- How to tell various map apps to avoid tolls
- Replica of original Titanic cruise ship to set sail in 2022 and follow path of original ship. Well, maybe
- Citi 24-month card application clock resets when card reissued for fraud
- Why are hotel towels and sheets white?
- Five reasons Joe is glad he kept the Citi Prestige card
- American Airlines’ 737-800 has the worst economy seats and they’re making it even worse
- The items most often left on planes and what to do if it happens to you
- Why we’ll take better insurance coverage over points
- One of the most colorful cemeteries in the world
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary