Happy Saturday friends, and hooray, it’s finally the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about WDW hotel expansion, trick to save money while shopping, new way of TSA Pre-Check enrollment, what’s next at Universal, the options of international roaming, why we fart so much on planes, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- The 27y/o woman who traveled to every country on earth.
- How to donate your points and miles to support Hurricane Florence victims.
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen in a hotel room?
- When to keep, downgrade or cancel a credit card that has an annual fee.
- Delta and American Airlines increased their checked baggage fees, matching JetBlue and United (and SouthWest trolled them all LOLOL!)
- Disney fan? Like to travel? You can visit these real-life places that inspired Disney’s animated features.
- Please tell me this won’t be the future of Basic Economy.
- How to know for sure that your carry-on bag will fit in the overhead, before you board the plane.
- Are seven reasons enough to make the United Explorer credit card worth the annual fee?
- SpongeBob fan? You can sleep in a real life pineapple under the sea hotel! (OK, nor really under the sea – but near it!)
- Product and company review: Tom Bihn: great travel bags and even greater customer service.
- JetBlue will soon let you combine points with anyone you want.
- Priority Pass Lounge Admission price is going up.
- TSA Pre-Check lines may soon be getting shorter. Here’s why.
- What’s the big deal about getting a free breakfast?
- JetBlue and Alaska Airlines flash sales!
- You can book SouthWest flights with your ThankYou points, but should you?
- Passenger boards plane and discovered the seat she was assigned didn’t exist.
- Looking for hotels near Disneyland? We’ve got what may be the ultimate list, with reviews!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary