Happy Saturday friends, and welcome to the weekend! HOORAY! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about stayed at WDW with reward points, what’s wrong with British Airways, Halloween at theme parks, a flight on a low cost carrier that went horribly wrong, filing a claim under credit card delay coverage, another place near WDW where you can use points,and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- How to not be THAT guy/gal/airline/airport when flying.
- How to decide what the next rewards credit card to sign up for should be.
- You want discount tickets to WDW? Here’s where to look and where NOT to look!
- Should you stay onsite or off property at WDW? This post might help you decide.
- Bet these airline passengers didn’t know they were going to fly in a hurricane hunter plane!
- Costco is now accepting mobile payments.
- What credit cards are in our wallets?
- These have got to be THE BEST travel-related Twitter accounts ever.
- How to not be the victim of this dirty trick that people play at airports.
- Trying to get compensation for flight problems.
- Not having to remove liquids and laptops from your bag at the TSA checkpoint might soon be a reality.
- OOPS! Cathay Pacific: the airline where no Fs are given.
- Why I cancelled my American Express Platinum card.
- Five easy ways to help you stay healthy while traveling.
- JetBlue’s flash sale, with flights starting at just $49 or 2,600 points.
- ‘Tis the season for super cheap one-way car rentals to Florida and Arizona – prices start as low as $7.99 per day.
- What’s the value of a free hotel night and is it worth it?
- For Newbies: It’s your first visit to Walt Disney World – how do you even start to plan? Here are some tips.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary