Woot, woot, it’s the weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we posted links to articles about the unusual reason why Marriott properties don’t carry Coca Cola, one of the places at airports that have the most germs, how to get 20% off Universal Theme Park, British Airways’ info hack, how to buy into Fast Track security lanes, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Buyer beware! Do your homework before booking a flight with a “basic” fare
- When you’re staying at a hotel, don’t do what “naked guy” did
- One important thing to have when you when traveling in the U.S.
- Sharon is traveling the world, one photobomb at a time
- It’s WDW Food & Wine Festival season, but did you know about this other food and wine event?
- Our underwhelming offers from IHG’s new promotion
- SeaWorld’s BOGO & annual pass sale has been extended!
- Can you have an enjoyable stay at a Washington D.C. airport hotel?
- With this simple gadget, you may never have to fight over the arm rest again
- If you’ve rented a car in Orlando, here is where you SHOULD NOT buy your gas when you return your car
- Our long-term love affair with the best water park in the world: Schlitterbahn, in New Braunfels, Texas
- Where to get the best price on Universal Orlando tickets
- What you can do when traveling during or right after a hurricane
- Marriott is out with its newest Megabonus promotion. Was it worth it?
- Considering Airbnb as a guest or a host? Read this first
- Two travel bloggers are taking on a crazy Disney World challenge to raise money for charity
- The man banned from airline for life after bringing a blow up sex doll onto the flight
- What’s the best credit card to maximize earnings for gas purchases?
- Fuel Rods: our updated option on the reusable, portable charging system for mobile devices
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.