Happy Sunday, friends! We hope you’re enjoying your weekend. Here are some articles we’ve read this week from other bloggers (and other sources) that we think you may like, as well, so we’re passing them along.
- As a person who prefers Coke instead of Pepsi, I’ve wondered why you’re only able to get Pepsi products at Marriott hotels. John from Loyalty Lobby lets us know about the long standing grudge behind the impasse.
- Just in time for Halloween Horror Nights, Miles to Memories writes about an AMEX offer that can save you money on Universal Hollywood tickets.
- James from One Mile At A Time writes about how Heathrow Airport is now selling access to the Fast Track security lanes.
- If you hadn’t heard, British Airways was the victim a massive hack where passengers personal data and payment information was accessed. No Mas Coach gives some details on the theft and what to do if you were affected.
- With the popularity of social media, we often learn of news stories when they are shared by celebrities. Chrissy Tiegen live tweeted when her ANA flight needed to return to Los Angeles and now we have another instance of a “celebrity” reporter on an airline during an unusual event. Million Mile Secrets shares the story of Vanilla Ice on the Emirates flight that was quarantined at JFK airport when 19 passengers became sick from the flu during the flight from Dubai. I hope this doesn’t affect the new season of the “Vanilla Ice Project” on the DIY network,
- This week, Gary from View from the Wing found a story about how Delta Airlines feels that people will pay more to fly their airline for one simple reason.
- Ed from Pizza in Motion tried something that I’m not even crazy enough to try. Ride all the attractions at all four Walt Disney World theme parks in one day. See how he did on his quest and what he learned in the process.
- Finally, as an adjunct to our post about how filthy airports and airplanes are, Loyalty Lobby shared a study that found that airport security checkpoints have more germs than airport toilets. Ewwwwww.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary