JetBlue and Southwest Airlines both started the month off with a bang by offering some great sales for fall travel!
Here’s more info:
Southwest’s sale is on domestic flights within the continental United States and Puerto Rico. It’s not a flash sale, so you don’t have to stop everything and book, but it’s still not a very long-term sale – you only have until September 20th. Of course, the longer you wait, the less chance that the flights you’re interested in will be available at the sale price.
Sale prices start from $49 (for example, Los Angeles to/from Long Beach, Salt Lake City, San Francisco or San Jose) and go up to $194 (Phoenix to/from Buffalo/Niagara Falls) one way, with lots of flights coming in at less than $100.
Terms & Conditions
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from September 4 through September 20, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid September 18, 2018, through March 6, 2019.
- Domestic travel blacked out November 20-21, November 24-26, December 21-23, December 26-27, December 29-30, 2018; January 1-2, 2019.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines®, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
Southwest is one of our most favorite airlines so when they have a sale, we take notice. Maybe you will, too. Here’s the link to Southwest’s sale.
JetBlue is running a flash sale that ends tomorrow, so this is one you’re going to want to check out quickly. Prices start at $49 one way and are for flights to the continental U.S., Puerto Rico and other spots in the Caribbean. They give you the option of just flights or a combo of flights + hotel, and you can pay via cash or points.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 9/6/18 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between 9/13–11/6/18.
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Click here for more info!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.