HAPPY SATURDAY y’all and we hope you’re enjoying your weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about how to get free Pandora for a year, an airline that owned up to their fare mistake, a popular shopping portal that closed down, Hilton throwing shade at Mariott and Starwood, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- Making sure you get all your points and miles.
- How to see the country (or the world!) a few days at a time.
- The man who checked in a can of beer as his only luggage.
- Video of “Innoventions In Action” – the very first behind-the-scenes tour ever offered to the public at Walt Disney World.
- Why you should consider buying IHG points before the sale ends.
- WOW Air sale, where you can fly from the U.S. to Europe, Asia and the Middle East for as little as $198 round trip.
- The four things you should never spend you money on at an airport.
- Southwest Airlines is increasing the price of its EarlyBird check in. Here’s why that’s good and bad.
- MCO wasn’t the only airport that had a really bad week – those poor passengers at Gatwick!
- Joe’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad travel day (with a happy ending).
- Orlando Magical Dining Month just started – we have everything about it!
- Why can’t every TSA officer be like this one?
- How to renew your Global Entry, step by step.
- If you’re traveling overseas, you can bring this T-shirt that can speak any language.
- This great Enterprise Car Rental sale – rates start at $12.99 per day!
- Effective September 1, E-ZPass can be used on Central Florida Expressway Authority roadways.
- The airport lounge that’s, sadly, closing at the end of August.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary