Hip, hip, HOORAY….it’s Saturday! Sure hope you’re enjoying your weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about an up close view of Disneyland’s Pixar Pier, Citi’s donation when you use their card, the surprise about the Centurian Lounge in Dallas, what not to forget to do before you go out of town, a great use of Hilton points, the Amex discount on car rentals and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
The articles we posted this week:
- The joys of being disloyal
- Speed and cost: a comparison of on-site vs. off-site airport parking
- “Dear RyanAir”: the funniest complaint letter ever written to an airline
- Disneyland & Walt Disney World cast members speak out: how to be a good guest (Part 1)
- What’s the best U.S.-based airline
- Should you prepay for gas with your rental car?
- Please don’t break the ten unwritten rules of flying!
- Is it worth the extra money to book a room directly from the hotel website?
- Our favorite restaurants in Central Florida that are off Disney/Universal property
- We tried the new robotic coffee place at Austin-Bergstrom Int’l airport – here’s what we thought
- Don’t forget to bring this on your next trip (like Joe did)
- Last-minute preparations for the Starwood Preferred Guest & Marriott Rewards merger
- SeaWorld’s Aquatica Orlando water park to debut an inaugural park wide celebration this September
- It just hasn’t been a good week for Orlando International Airport
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary