Hooray for the weekend! Sure hope you’re enjoying your weekend! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about whether or not early seating on Southwest is worth it, a vlog of the Hello Kitty Bullet Train, a review of WDW’s Chicken Guy!, Universal’s possible Fantastic Worlds, a change for eBay, and more…here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
We wrote about:
- How to get elite hotel benefits just by having a credit card.
- Free Disney cruises! Free airline flights! And other travel hoaxes.
- What to do with an airline breaks something in your luggage.
- One of the most well thought and intriguing posts we ever wrote, about our visit to Hoover Dam.
- An AMAZING 1971 Walt Disney World pre-opening TV show from the U.K.
- Negative changes to Citi Prestige’s trip delay coverage.
- A new invention that’s like a parking garage…but for your butt…in an airport.
- Global Entry & TSA Pre-Check: it’s not just for Americans anymore.
- Why you need to keep checking prices on a free car rental.
- Not one, but TWO low cost airline flash sales!
- Which credit cards provide trip delay insurance.
- Important things to bring on a road trip (or even just a long ride in the car).
- A legit, decent discount on Disneyland tickets.
- What may be one of the coolest cruises you will have ever heard of.
- How to find out how much a taxi will cost, ahead of time, when traveling.
- Universal Orlando Resorts and JetBlue are combining forces for a great vacation package.
- Why can’t all airline safety spiels be as cute and funny as these?
- The hotels near Walt Disney World where you can use your IHG credit card free night.
- Sea World’s new nighttime ticket: Thrill Fest Ride Night
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!