Here we are at Sunday again. I hope y’all have enjoyed your weekend and sorry that Monday is starting to peek through. Anyway, here are some travel articles we’ve recently seen that we think you may enjoy.
- Charlie from Bald Thoughts just posted a vlog about his trip on the brand new JR Hello Kitty Shinkansen (Bullet Train). It’s worth a watch if you like Hello Kitty or Japan.
- Gary from View From The Wing writes about the new robotic coffee house that’s opened in Austin, TX. We might give it a try; at least there’s no chance of getting the wrong milk in your coffee (Note from Sharon: hardee har har. Very funny, Joe…VERY funny).
- Rick from The Motley Fool chimes in on whether or not Universal Orlando’s Fantastic Worlds will breathe new life into Walt Disney World’s biggest rival down the block.
- Ed from Pizza in Motion took one for the team and didn’t get Early Bird seating on Southwest Airlines to see if it is actually worth paying the $15.
- There are a bunch of hacks and tricks that people use in this hobby. Problem is, they don’t ALWAYS work. Meghan from Million Miles Secrets shares a story about how her family DIDN’T get upgraded to business class on a transatlantic flight.
- Doctor of Credit writes about eBay and their shift away from PayPal as their preferred payment system. Users of the eBay app and those using Safari browsers will be given the option to pay for their purchases with Apple Pay.
- James from One Mile At A Time tells us that the former US Embassy building in London will be turned into a luxury hotel. Don’t plan your trip yet, as the renovation is going to take until 2023.
- Chicken Guy! is officially open at WDW’s Disney Springs and Cristina from Inside The Magic visited. Here’s her review.
- Mark from Miles to Memories tells of his family’s recent staycation. I’m in total agreement that you don’t have to go far away to get away from it all.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary