Happy Saturday, everyone! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we passed along posts about winning a tripp to WDW, how to get free Sirius/XM, being stranded at O’Hare, Joe’s first “breaking” story about 60K bonus points, an unexpected detour of the Zac Brown Distillery – here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
We wrote about:
- How to avoid extra credit card fees during international travel.
- What to do when you know where you’re going but need help with an itinerary.
- The case of the mysterious minibar charge. Can you help us solve the mystery?
- 75 of the funniest announcements made by airline employees.
- An app for single Disney park fans who are looking for love, friendship or a park buddy.
- A sale on SeaWorld ticket sales.
- A sweepstakes to win a trip to Walt Disney World.
- An updated post of how to sign up for airline frequent flyer programs.
- Earning Thanks Again points for buying things at the airport.
- A Harry Potter theme bed & breakfast that’s perfect for wizard, witches and muggles alike.
- JetBlue’s flash sale where you can save 20% off a flight.
- How to earn points towards restaurant discounts with every reservation.
- The Citi Double Cash offer – it gives you a $150 sign up bonus and 2% back on everything – but can you do even better that that?
- Citibank’s “Feel Like A Million Points” sweepstakes.
- A stroller that’s in the Guinness Book of World Records and may be the best travel stroller ever.
- Comparing prices between Frontier, Southwest and Spirit.
- WDW area hotels sale for first responders has been expanded to other professions.
- Frontier Airlines is offering a fast track to Frontier Elite 20K status after two roundtrip flights.
- Sharon’s most embarrassing (and pretty gross) travel mistake (a.k.a. “Never assume”)
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!