When you hear the term “first responders,” you usually think of paramedics, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), police officers, firefighters and rescuers. Well, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels apparently think that list should be a little bit longer, so to hail these American heroes, they’re offering their First Responder Sale to U.S. citizens in those professions, as well as to doctors, nurses and 911 dispatchers.
These special room rates are at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels and begin at just $82 per night. Hotels include:
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista (from $89/night)
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista (from $95.99/night)
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton Orlando (from $125/night)
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (from $129/night)
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista (from $111/night)
- Holiday Inn Orlando (from $95/night)
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista (from $82/night)
Benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- Extra Magic Hours benefit in 2018 with valid Disney theme park ticket – click for more information
- 60-day Fastpass+ service in 2018 with valid Disney theme park ticket – click for more information
- Transportation to all of the Walt Disney World theme parks
- The ability to purchase Disney theme park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney WorldResort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport”booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Terms & Conditions:
The First Responders’ Rates apply to U.S. police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), paramedics, 911 dispatchers, doctors, and nurses. The rates are available through September 15, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. To take advantage of the special First Responders’ Rates, you must show your appropriate supporting ID upon check-in.
Are you an American hero known as a First Responder and ready for more info or to make a reservation? Just click here to get started.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!
This post first appeared on Your Mileage May Vary