HOORAY for the weekend! Happy Saturday, y’all! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week we found articles covering the fate of Anthony Bourdain’s frequent flyer miles, how to get 50 to 50,000 American Airlines miles, an honest review of Toy Story Land, an update on the “miles deal of the year” & lots more – here are travel posts we recently read that we think you’ll enjoy. Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- Wanting the Buc-ee’s EDECU credit card for all the wrong reasons.
- What to do when your Uber charge is higher than expected.
- How the snack cart is possibly the most important part of the flight.
- How a few inches can make all the difference in the world when it comes to luggage.
- If the JetBlue Plus credit card is right for you.
- Starbucks increased their sign-up bonus to 4,500 stars (and what to do if you already took the 2,500 star offer).
- What stacking is and why you should be doing it.
- His two favorite ways to prevent points and miles from expiring.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Her and Joe’s favorite way to see a Key West sunset.
- Video of what happens when you’re evacuated from a variety of Disney attractions.
- Advice from flight attendants if you’re flying with kids.
- Gaylord Palms announced A Christmas Story as their theme for ICE! 2018.
- Where you should keep your passport when sightseeing in a foreign country.
- JetBlue’s great new sale, where you can save $250 and maybe get a $100 statement credit, too!
- What might be the most perfect carry on suitcase ever.
- A new sweepstakes where you could win a seven night vacation at any Curio hotel in the world.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!