Wow, it’s already Sunday? How does the weekend go by so fast? Anyway, he hope you had a good week! Here are some travel articles we’ve recently seen that we think you may enjoy.
- Gary from View from the Wing wrote about how Anthony Bourdain included his frequent flyer miles as part of his will, and tips on how you can do the same.
- Ed from Pizza in Motion shared info on an American Airlines promotion where you can earn 50 to 5,000 miles by completing certain tasks.
- I recently wrote about how I prefer being the tortoise and instead of the hare when it comes to miles and points. Points Miles and More wrote about the uncomfortableness associated with a call to Chase about a card application. I can totally relate and I try to avoid these type of calls wherever possible.
- Tom from Disney Tourist Blog gives his review of the new Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios, and it includes the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Nick from Frequent Miler wrote about the deal where you can get $10 off Amazon Prime Day purchases if you purchase $10 at Whole Foods.
- Stefan from Rapid Travel Chai shared info about changes to the T-Mobile international program. Many new countries are being added but prices are also going up. We switched to T-Mobile but haven’t been able to take advantage of the international perks our plan offers.
- Mike from Inside The Magic told us about the new magical spells and Butterbeer desserts at Universal Studios Hollywood (the accompanying video is pretty cool, too)..
- Finally, since I don’t have any stake in the matter, I’m enjoying the posts from LoyaltyLobby about problems getting miles from Iberia’s “Deal of the Year”. I passed on this promo because of the potential problems I saw with getting the miles promised. The more I watch, the more I’m glad I decided to sit this one out.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!