It’s finally SATURDAY! Welcome to the WEEKEND, everybody! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week covered if British Airways owes you money, the potential changes to Epcot’s Illuminations show, the Uber car decorated like Hello Kitty, how to get a refund on airfare that’s gone down in price, the removal of Lowes’ loyalty program and a bunch more. Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- Why you should NOT to use your points to pay for TSA Pre✓® .
- IHG’s new credit card and how it compares to its predecessor
- Whether or not you should correct others who they’re giving incorrect travel information.
- Special things to bring home from traveling.
- The luxury hotels at Walt Disney World.
- When it comes to points and miles, he is happy to be the tortoise, not the hare.
And Sharon wrote about:
- The difference of experiencing tragedy in a tourist town as a visitor and as a resident.
- The town names that sound NSFW but they’re really not naughty at all.
- The new “Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Live Mix!” show at Epcot, along with the complete show on video!
- Delta’s flash sale, where you can fly within the U.S. or to Europe, Asia, the Caribbean or Latin America for some GREAT rates.
- The moving hotel that brings its guests between two major cities while they sleep.
- Expedia’s flash sale, with discounts from 25 to 75% off hotels!
- The ultimate tourist destination: space travel. It’s within our reach!
- Seven ways to avoid baggage fees.
- The new watch list the TSA has developed. Don’t misbehave, or you’ll go on their list!
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!