Woop, woop…it’s the WEEKEND, y’all! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week covered United’s big goof up, some big theme park announcements, some big changes at hotels, some things at hotels that are staying the same, a whole bunch about Japan and a bunch more. Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- That time we went to Australia and didn’t die 😉
- If the changes to the United Explorer card are a good thing or not.
- How to understand airline seat class names.
- Whether or not food delivery apps are the final nail in the coffin for hotel room service.
- Southwest extended your chance for double points.
- The costs you may incur if you’re late in returning your rental car.
- How to be cheap and frugal when you travel, but still be smart about it.
And Sharon wrote about:
- How much you should tip hotel housekeepers.
- Some of the best luggage tags ever.
- The progression of Gay DayS at Walt Disney World (spoilers: It’s been FABULOUS!)
- Your last chance to get Buy One Night, Get One Free tickets for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights.
- The dance club in NYC that focuses on oldies music.
- The world’s happiest airports (and other fun facts and statistics).
- What to do if you need a passport in a hurry.
- Rare video footage of WDW’s “Disco Yeti,” when he actually MOVED!
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!