HAPPY SATURDAY, y’all! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week covered the pop-up airport lounge Delta made, the massive fire at a beloved theme park in Europe, the best travel pillows & backpacks, first hand experience of trying to get a FastPass+ for the new Toy Story Land & a whole lot more! Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- The hotel that got almost everything wrong and why he forgave them.
- What to do if you forget your prescription medications when visiting Universal Orlando.
- What to do when your flight is delayed by weather.
- Five reasons why you should use AwardWallet (and an offer for a free AwardWallet upgrade!)
- How to make sure your map can still go with you when you’re road tripping in the middle of nowhere with no signal.
- When the American Express Platinum card’s monthly Uber credits arrive in your account.
And Sharon wrote about:
- The travel item that could be the best food-related thing since sliced bread.
- An updated version of your options when renting strollers at Walt Disney World.
- The high end Disney dining event not everyone knows about.
- 100 of the most stupid questions ever asked of travel agents.
- A website that can help if you want to travel but need a travel buddy.
- Frontier’s, jetBlue’s and Southwest’s concurrent flash sales.
- What might be the scariest coaster ever.
- The plane forced to land when a wife discovered her husband’s affair and became uncontrollable.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!