Happy Sunday, friends and if you’re in the U.S., happy Memorial Day Weekend! AND if you’re reading this from the southeast U.S., I hope Tropical Storm Alberto doesn’t bother you too much! Sharon and I have come across a lot of interesting travel-related articles this week – here are some of our favorites.
- If you’ve flown recently, you may have heard a pitch for a co-branded airline credit card during your flight. While these announcements are usually just annoying, and often inaccurate, Gary from View from the Wing offers some ways that companies can make these offers a win-win for both the banks and the customers.
- Roadwarriorette ponders the question what makes a good travel pillow. Sharon prefers her TempurPedic neck pillow, while I use a memory foam pillow (more often for back support than for my neck).
- There’s sadness at a large, popular theme park in Europe, as it experienced a huge warehouse fire that spread to two attractions.
- Lucky from One Mile At A Time reported on the pop-up lounge that opened for Delta passengers who had a middle seat.
- While talking about travel accessories, Stephan from RapidTravelChai shares his three year search for a new travel backpack. I trust his research as he’s traveled to more countries than I even know of.
- Summer from Mommypoints is planning a trip to Disneyworld and is looking to get FastPasses for the yet-to-open Toy Story Land. Find out what seems to be the hardest ticket to get before anyone has been able to ride the attractions.
- We’ve already written about the scientific evidence of how filthy airports and airplanes are. T&L report on some ways airlines may be working on fix that.
- Doctor of Credit reminded me that I still haven’t scheduled an appointment to replace my iPhone battery at a discounted price. If you replaced your battery before the price drop was announced, Apple is reimbursing customers the price difference.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!