HAPPY SATURDAY, friends! Here’s a recap of what we wrote on YMMV this week. From great travel deals to what we’ve written to what others wrote that we really liked and wanted to share, it’s all here, in one convenient place!
On Monday through Friday, we post about great travel deals we’ve found on the ‘net, in the hopes that you can find some great deals and discount on travel-related transportation, equipment, tickets, food, etc. Here’s what we posted this past week:
Posts We Like
On Sunday we include links to travel articles we’ve seen that we think our readers might be interesting. This week covered the UK & Canadian airlines that are joining TSA PreCheck, WDW ending a popular event, Chase Sapphire Reserve changes, a big problem for Las Vegas, Margaritaville expansion, how to rack up some easy SPG Points, the newest Harry Potter ride, how to get a free night at at better hotel & more! Click here to read all about it!
Joe wrote about:
- What are “preferred” seats on Delta and should you pay extra to sit there?
- The two words that are ruining the travel service industry.
- How to get an increased sign up bonus with the Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express card.
- What to do when you accidentally book flights to the wrong airport (Note from Sharon: Oh yes he did!!!).
- How you don’t have to pay a lot of money to get great service at a hotel.
- Why flying with Frontier is better than Basic Economy on a major airline.
- Wondering why a hotel would offer a benefit that doesn’t exist.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Visiting the places in Salzburg, Austria where they filmed The Sound Of Music.
- A comparison of price, amenities & value for the money of Uber, Lyft and Minnie Vans.
- Exploring the wacky toilets of Japan ;-).
- U.S.-based lifetime airline passes.
- A sweepstakes to win a trip to Universal Orlando Resort.
- The Downton Abbey themed cruise that will be hitting the River Thames this summer.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!