When we see travel deals, we always want to spread the word. So as we see them, we make sure to let you know. They run the gamut from hotels to flights to points to miles to car rentals and even stuff you need while you’ll traveling, like equipment, Uber discounts, theme park tickets, food for when you’re on the road, etc.
Heads up that some of these deals might be really limited in time or amount, or some could go on for days or longer. Some deals might be good for some people and not so much for others. There may be better deals out there and we just don’t know about them. We take no responsibility for any transaction you may or may not do; we’re just telling you what’s we’ve seen that’s out there at that very moment and it’s up to you to decide if it’s something useful, beneficial and worth it for you, and if you can take advantage of it before it’s too late.
Here’s what’s out there today:
- Deals for Teacher Appreciation Day (some deals are good through the end of the week):
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: With a valid faculty ID, get $1 small beverage of your choice at participating locations. (offer ends May 11, 2018)
Piada Italian Street Food: Teachers get buy-one-get-one entrees when they show a faculty ID. This promotion is good at locations nationwide and on any entree. Offer ends May 11, 2018)
Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Teachers can show their school ID for a free fountain drink or cookie with the purchase of a sandwich or salad. Limited to one per customer. Offer ends May 11, 2018)
- Southwest: Low fares on select flights, starting from $49. Offer ends May 10, 2018.
- Bob Evans: Get 15% off before 2pm and 20% off after 2pm with coupon (coupon is in the link) (offer good through May 10, 2018)
- Wild Florida: Free admission to Wild Florida’s Gator & Wildlife Park, to celebrate Gator Week. (offer good through May 12, 2018)
- Cinnabon: A choice of one free Cinnabon Classic Roll or MiniBon® Roll, or a four-count of BonBites™ for all healthcare professionals who come in to the bakery and present their medical ID badge. (offer ends May 12, 2018)
- SAS Airlines: Pay for 1 adult ticket and book up to 8 kids (under age 11) for free (you still have to pay the taxes) (offer ends May 13, 2018) (you and your kids can even go to HEL together! 😉 )
- Benihana: get a $10 Bonus Card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (gift card purchase must be made by May 13, 2018)
- Target Car Seat Trade In Event: Bring your old used car seat into your local Target and receive a coupon good for 20% off any car seat – valid in store or at Target.com. Offer valid through May 5, 2018 and 20% off coupon will be valid through May 19, 2018.
- SeaWorld Florida: Free 2018 Sea World Florida preschool card for Florida residents age 5 and younger (pass valid through Dec. 31, 2018) Offer ends May 20, 2018.
- Walt Disney World Vacation via Southwest Vacations: Book a flight + Walt Disney World hotel vacation package and save up to 25% on select hotels. Travel must take place between May 28, 2018 and August 30, 2018. Offer ends 6pm CT on May 22, 2018.
- Choice Hotels: Stay two separate times between today and May 25, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night. Choice Hotels include Econo Lodge, Clarion, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Rodeway, MainStay, Comfort Suites, Ascend & Quality Inn (offer valid through May 25, 2018).
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen: $2.99 Hurricanes from 2pm to 6pm (offer ends May 31, 2018).
- American Airlines: Buy or gift miles for up to 35% off (offer ends May 31, 2018).
- Enterprise Rental Car: One way car rentals from Florida, starting at $9.99 per day (pickup through May 31, 2018) (offer ends May 31, 2018).
- Enterprise Rental Car: One way car rentals between downtown San Francisco and nearby airports, starting at $9.99 per day (offer ends May 31, 2018).
- Enterprise Rental Car: One way car rental specials from Arizona, starting at $29.99 per day (pickup through May 31, 2018) (offer ends May 31, 2018).
- Boston Market: Buy a Family Meal and get a Rotisserie Chicken for $2.99 (offer ends May 31, 2018)
- Panera Bread: Get a $10 Bonus Card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (gift card purchase must be made by May 31, 2018)
- Chili’s: Tequila Trifecta for $5. Offer ends May 31, 2018.
- American Airlines: Convert your hotel points to AAdvantage® miles and earn a 25% bonus. Offer ends May 31, 2018.
- Accor Hotels: Save 30% off stays at select Accor hotels through Dec. 31, 2018 (Offer ends May 31, 2018).
- Genghis Grill: Get a combo for $9.99 with coupon (coupon in link). Offer ends June 1, 2018.
- Hertz Rent A Car: Rent for at least 6 days and pay for one less day with (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Rent A Car: Save $5/day on weekly or weekend rental base rates (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Rent A Car: Save 20% off of the base rate of your next weekend rental (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Rent A Car: Save 15% off of the base rate of your next weekly rental (offer ends June 15, 2018)
Mandara Spa Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando: Up to 61% off select spa treatments (two options available) (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Car Rental: Various deals (Save $5/day on weekly or weekend base rates, save $20 on weekend base rates, rent 6 days & pay for 5) (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Outback Steakhouse: get a $10 Bonus Card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (gift card purchase must be made by June 17, 2018)
- Bonefish Grill: get a $10 Bonus Card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (gift card purchase must be made by June 17, 2018)
- MACY’s via AMEX Offers: Check your AMEX Offers to see if you got one of these. If so, it’s either:
— Spend $100 and get $15 back or
— Spend $100 and get 1,500 Membership Rewards
Both offers expire June 18, 2018
- SeaWorld San Antonio: Free 2018 Sea World San Antonio preschool card for Texas residents age 5 and younger (pass valid through Jan. 6, 2019) Offer ends June 24, 2018.
- Avis Car Rental: Book a One-Way rental out of Florida to multiple destinations for $9.95 per day (offer valid for checkout through June 30, 2018)
- Bahama Breeze: Get two $10 Bonus Cards with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (offer good through June 30, 2018)
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: Guests over the age of 21 can enjoy two complimentary 7 oz. beers per day at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. (offer is good through August 5, 2018)
- U.S. National Parks: If your child is in 4th grade (or homeschooling equivalent) this year, your family is eligible for a FREE 1-year National Parks Annual Pass (offer is good through August 31, 2018).
- Universal Orlando Resort (via Groupon): Single or multi-day tickets to 2 theme parks from $45 per day (offer ends September 13, 2018) (must be used by Sept. 17, 2018)
- SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio Flex Ticket: Enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio for 5 consecutive days. Save up to $59 when you purchase at least 3 days in advance of your first visit. Ticket is valid 72 hours after time of purchase (eTicket expires September 28, 2018).
- Fun Spot America: Up to 16% off single-day general admission (offer ends October 1, 2018).
- Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Tickets via Southwest Vacations: Book a flight + hotel vacation package to Orlando, and save $20 when you add a 3-day or longer Magic Your Way® ticket to your vacation package. Travel must take place by November 1, 2018. Offer ends 6pm CT on October 31, 2018.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Get 15 months for the price of 12 months when you renew your Annual and Seasonal Pass (good throughout 2018)
- Busch Gardens Tampa, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and/or Aquatica Orlando: Up to 40% off 2 park or 3 park ticket. Offer ends Jan. 31, 2019)
- Silvercar: Get a $25 Visa credit upon completion of renting your first Silvercar and using the Refer A Friend code JHEGEDUS (full disclosure: if you use that referral code we get a $25 Visa credit, as well) (deal is ongoing)
- Uber: Get a free ride (up to $15) as a new Uber customer, using the code q47f4 (full disclosure: if you use that referral code, we get a free ride up to $15, as well) (deal is ongoing)
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!