When we see travel deals, we always want to spread the word. So as we see them, we make sure to let you know. They run the gamut from hotels to flights to points to miles to car rentals and even stuff you need while you’ll traveling, like equipment, Uber discounts, theme park tickets, food for when you’e on the road, etc.
Heads up that some of these deals might be really limited in time or amount, or some could go on for days or longer. Some deals might be good for some people and not so much for others. There may be better deals out there and we just don’t know about them. We take no responsibility for any transaction you may or may not do; we’re just telling you what’s we’ve seen that’s out there at that very moment and it’s up to you to decide if it’s something useful, beneficial and worth it for you, and if you can take advantage of it before it’s too late.
Here’s what’s out there today:
- Daily Getaways: Two (2) 3-Park 3-Day Park to Park Tickets to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™ Water Theme Park, for $569. Good for use 6/1/18 through 5/24/19 (offer ends April 27, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: 1-Day 2-Park VIP Experience with theme park admission for up to five (5) people through Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, priority entry to rides and attractions, and more, for $1545. Good for use 6/1/18 through 5/24/19 (offer ends April 27, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: A vacation package for a four (4)-Day, three (3)-Nights’ stay, round-trip airfare, three (3)-day admission to three (3) theme parks for four (4) people, and more, for $2388. Good for use 6/1/18 through 5/24/19 (offer ends April 27, 2018 or when sold out)
- Tax Day Freebies (The ones that go beyond April 17, 2018). Each deal is on a YMMV basis, as all offers are subject to local participation:
Applebee’s – Dollaritas ($1 margaritas) for the entire month of April
Chili’s – $5 Cherry Blossom Margaritas for the entire month of April.
- Anaheim Hotel (near Disneyland) via Travelzoo: Up to 50% of regular rates for stayed within April 29 to June 9, and August 10 to September 30 (Must book by April 27, 2018).
- Gatorland: 50% off single day admission ticket for Florida residents (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Alaska Airlines: Flights to/from select cities, starting at $69 (offer ends April 30, 2018)
- Lands’ End: Take an additional 20% off sale and clearance kids outerwear, including coats, snow boots, hats and gloves when you use promo code COAT and pin 6113 at checkout (offer expires April 30, 2018).
- Sixt Car Rental: Rent select vehicles starting at $19 per day (offer expires April 30, 2018).
- Avis: Save up to $1,250 when purchasing an Avis car (offer expired April 30, 2018).
- Las Vegas: Save up to 25% off rooms at Caesar’s, Rio, The Cromwell, Flamingo, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Ballys, Harrah’s & Nobu. Travel through Feb. 28, 2019 (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Cruises via Travelocity: Save between 19% and 64% and get an onboard credit worth up to $500 on select cruises through December, 2018 (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- New York Rangers Fan Package by Marriott: Package includes one night stay in a city view guest room with one king bed, breakfast for two at Rock & Reilly’s, two cocktails per night at Thread Bar, tickets for a tour of Madison Square Garden for two adults and a New York Rangers autographed welcome amenity, starting at $459 (offer valid through April 30, 2018).
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: Get 25% off your room reservation through May 31, 2018. (Reservatin must be made by 9:00am May 1, 2018)
- Samsonite: Purchase Samsonite Novex Perfect Fit Laptop Backpack for $39.99 (usually $100) (valid trough May 1 or while supplies last)
- Hertz Car Rental: Pay now and save up to 25% off the base rate for rentals through May 4, 2018.
- Radisson: Save up to 20% when you stay 2+ nights through May 7, 2018 (Booking must be made by May 5, 2018)
- Target Car Seat Trade In Event: Bring your old used car seat into your local Target and receive a coupon good for 20% off any car seat – valid in store or at Target.com. Offer valid through May 5, 2018 and 20% off coupon will be valid through May 19, 2018.
- Six Flags Great Adventure: Save up to 60% on a 2018 Season Pass (regular cost is $209.99, your cost can be as little as $85.99) (Season Passes card must be purchased by May 6, 2018)
- Benihana: get a $10 Bonus Card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (gift card purchase must be made by May 13, 2018)
- Walt Disney World Vacation via Southwest Vacations: Book a flight + Walt Disney World hotel vacation package and save up to 25% on select hotels. Travel must take place between May 28, 2018 and August 30, 2018. Offer ends 6pm CT on May 22, 2018.
- Choice Hotels: Stay two separate times between today and May 25, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night. Choice Hotels include Econo Lodge, Clarion, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Rodeway, MainStay, Comfort Suites, Ascend & Quality Inn (offer valid through May 25, 2018).
- Hertz Rent A Car: Rent for at least 6 days and pay for one less day with (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Rent A Car: Save $5/day on weekly or weekend rental base rates (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Rent A Car: Save 20% off of the base rate of your next weekend rental (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Rent A Car: Save 15% off of the base rate of your next weekly rental (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Hertz Car Rental: Various deals (Save $5/day on weekly or weekend base rates, save $20 on weekend base rates, rent 6 days & pay for 5) (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Bonefish Grill: get a $10 Bonus Card with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (gift card purchase must be made by June 17, 2018)
- MACY’s via AMEX Offers: Check your AMEX Offers to see if you got one of these. If so, it’s either:
— Spend $100 and get $15 back or
— Spend $100 and get 1,500 Membership Rewards
Both offers expire June 18, 2018
- Avis Car Rental: Book a One-Way rental out of Florida to multiple destinations for $9.95 per day (offer valid for checkout through June 30, 2018)
- Bahama Breeze: Get two $10 Bonus Cards with the purchase of $50 in gift cards (offer good through June 30, 2018)
- U.S. National Parks: If your child is in 4th grade (or homeschooling equivalent) this year, your family is eligible for a FREE 1-year National Parks Annual Pass (offer is good through August 31, 2018).
- Universal Orlando Resort (via Groupon): Single or multi-day tickets to 2 theme parks from $45 per day (offer ends September 13, 2018) (must be used by Sept. 17, 2018)
- SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio Flex Ticket: Enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio for 5 consecutive days. Save up to $59 when you purchase at least 3 days in advance of your first visit. Ticket is valid 72 hours after time of purchase (eTicket expires September 28, 2018).
- Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Tickets via Southwest Vacations: Book a flight + hotel vacation package to Orlando, and save $20 when you add a 3-day or longer Magic Your Way® ticket to your vacation package. Travel must take place by November 1, 2018. Offer ends 6pm CT on October 31, 2018.
- Universal Orlando Resort: Get 15 months for the price of 12 months when you renew your Annual and Seasonal Pass (good throughout 2018)
- Silvercar: Get a $25 Visa credit upon completion of renting your first Silvercar and using the Refer A Friend code JHEGEDUS (full disclosure: if you use that referral code we get a $25 Visa credit, as well) (deal is ongoing)
- Uber: Get a free ride (up to $15) as a new Uber customer, using the code q47f4 (full disclosure: if you use that referral code, we get a free ride up to $15, as well) (deal is ongoing)
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!