When we see travel deals, we always want to spread the word. So as we see them, we make sure to let you know. They run the gamut from hotels to flights to points to miles to car rentals and even stuff you need while you’ll traveling, like equipment, Uber discounts, theme park tickets, food for when you’e on the road, etc.
Heads up that some of these deals might be really limited in time or amount, or some could go on for days or longer. Some deals might be good for some people and not so much for others. There may be better deals out there and we just don’t know about them. We take no responsibility for any transaction you may or may not do; we’re just telling you what’s we’ve seen that’s out there at that very moment and it’s up to you to decide if it’s something useful, beneficial and worth it for you, and if you can take advantage of it before it’s too late.
Here’s what’s out there today:
- Daily Getaways: 1 night at select Omni Hotels & Resorts for $235 (offer ends April 20, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: 2 nights at select Omni Hotels & Resorts for $335 (offer ends April 20, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: 2 nights at select Omni Hotels & Resorts for $245 (offer ends April 20, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: 2 nights at select Omni Hotels & Resorts for $160 (offer ends April 20, 2018 or when sold out)
- Tax Day Freebies (The ones that go beyond April 17, 2018). Each deal is on a YMMV basis, as all offers are subject to local participation:
Applebee’s – Dollaritas ($1 margaritas) for the entire month of April
Chili’s – $5 Cherry Blossom Margaritas for the entire month of April.
- Packing Cube Sale via Shoes.com: Select packing cubes on sale for up to 58% off, plus 25% off with code SPRING25 (offer ends April 20, 2018 at 4:59AM PST)
- Swim Goggles via Jane.com: Sale on Splash Swim Goggles – one-size fits all from ages 3 to adult and are available in 19 different colors, and no more tangled hair. $14.95 per set (26% off) (offer expires April 20, 2018)
- Teen’s Choice Gift Card via Staples.com: Purchase select $50 gift cards for $40 (your choice of Regal Cinemas, Burger King, Cheesecake Factory, Dave & Busters, Nike, Jamba Juice and Cold Stone Creamery). (offer ends April 21, 2018 or while supplies last).
- Delta Airlines: Last minute weekend deals. Sales on select one-way fares from select cities, starting at $129. Travel must be completed by April 24, 2018 (book by April 21, 2018)
- Red Robin – Royalty Members get can enjoy delicious daily deals during their Royalty Appreciation Week with a purchase of $10 or more. Click here to join Red Robin Royalty. (offers expire April 22, 2018)
- U.S. National Parks: Free Entry to over 400 National Parks to celebrate the first day of National Parks Week (free day is April 21, 2018).
- Pizza Hut: 50% off all menu-priced pizzas (online orders only) (offer ends April 22, 2018)
- Luggage Sale via JCPenney: Save 55% when you spend $100 or more, or 40% off when you spent %40 or more, or an extra 25% off select sale- and clearance priced items in their luggage department, using code SAVE60 (offer ends April 25, 2018).
- Gatorland: 50% off single day admission ticket for Florida residents (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Sixt Car Rental: Rent select vehicles starting at $19 per day (offer expires April 30, 2018).
- Avis: Save up to $1,250 when purchasing an Avis car (offer expired April 30, 2018).
- Las Vegas: Save up to 25% off rooms at Caesar’s, Rio, The Cromwell, Flamingo, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Balleys, Harrah’s & Nobu. Travel through Feb. 28, 2019 (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Cruises via Travelocity: Save between 19% and 64% and get an onboard credit worth up to $500 on select cruises through December, 2018 (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Samsonite: Purchase Samsonite Novex Perfect Fit Laptop Backpack for $39.99 (usually $100) (valid trough May 1 or while supplies last)
- Hertz Car Rental: Pay now and save up to 25% off the base rate for rentals through May 4, 2018.
- Choice Hotels: Stay two separate times between today and May 25, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night. Choice Hotels include Econo Lodge, Clarion, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Rodeway, MainStay, Comfort Suites, Ascend & Quality Inn (offer valid through May 25, 2018).
- MACY’s via AMEX Offers: Check your AMEX Offers to see if you got one of these. If so, it’s either:
— Spend $100 and get $15 back or
— Spend $100 and get 1,500 Membership Rewards
Bother offers expire June 18, 2018
- Avis Car Rental: Book a One-Way rental out of Florida to multiple destinations for $9.95 per day (offer valid for checkout through June 30, 2018)
- Hertz Car Rental: Various deals (Save $5/day on weekly or weekend base rates, save $20 on weekend base rates, rent 6 days & pay for 5) (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- U.S. National Parks: If your child is in 4th grade (or homeschooling equivalent) this year, your family is eligible for a FREE 1-year National Parks Annual Pass (offer is good through August 31, 2018).
- Universal Orlando Resort (via Groupon): Single or multi-day tickets to 2 theme parks from $45 per day (offer ends September 13, 2018) (must be used by Sept. 17, 2018)
- SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio Flex Ticket: Enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio for 5 consecutive days. Save up to $59 when you purchase at least 3 days in advance of your first visit. Ticket is valid 72 hours after time of purchase (eTicket expires September 28, 2018).
- Universal Orlando Resort: Get 15 months for the price of 12 months when you renew your Annual and Seasonal Pass (good throughout 2018)
- Silvercar: Get a $25 Visa credit upon completion of renting your first Silvercar and using the Refer A Friend code JHEGEDUS (full disclosure: if you use that referral code we get a $25 Visa credit, as well) (deal is ongoing)
- Uber: Get a free ride (up to $15) as a new Uber customer, using the code q47f4 (full disclosure: if you use that referral code, we get a free ride up to $15, as well) (deal is ongoing)
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!