When we see travel deals, we always want to spread the word. So as we see them, we make sure to let you know. They run the gamut from hotels to flights to points to miles to car rentals and even stuff you need while you’ll traveling, like equipment, Uber discounts, theme park tickets, etc.
Heads up that some of these deals might be really limited in time or amount, or some could go on for days or longer. Some deals might be good for some people or regions and not so much for others. There may be better deals out there and we just don’t know about them. We take no responsibility for any transaction you may or may not do; we’re just telling you what’s we’ve seen that’s out there at that very moment and it’s up to you to decide if it’s something useful, beneficial and worth it for you, and if you can take advantage of it before it’s too late.
Here’s what’s out there today:
- Daily Getaways: Buy 30,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points for $150 (offer ends April 16, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: Buy 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points for $500 (offer ends April 16, 2018 or when sold out)
- Daily Getaways: Buy 250,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points for $1,250 (offer ends April 16, 2018 or when sold out)
- Samsonite Luggage: Up to 50% off most items with code SAVE, and free shipping on orders over $99 (offer valid through April 16, 2018)
- Walt Disney World via SouthWest Vacations: Book a flight + Walt Disney World® Resort hotel vacation package of four nights or more, and save $100 when using the promotion code at the time of booking. Plus, get room upgrades, free nights, etc. (book by April 16, 2018)
- SouthWest Airlines: Sales on select one-way fares during select dates in the spring, summer and fall, between $49 and $235 (book by April 19, 2018)
- Gatorland: 50% off single day admission ticket for Florida residents (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Cruises via Travelocity: Save between 19% and 64% and get an onboard credit worth up to $500 on select cruises through December, 2018 (offer valid through April 30, 2018)
- Hertz Car Rental: Pay now and save up to 25% off the base rate for rentals through May 4, 2018.
- Choice Hotels: Stay two separate times between today and May 25, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night. Choice Hotels include Econo Lodge, Clarion, Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Rodeway, MainStay, Comfort Suites, Ascend & Quality Inn (offer valid through May 25, 2018).
- Avis Car Rental: Book a One-Way rental out of Florida to multiple destinations for $9.95 per day (offer valid for checkout through June 30, 2018)
- Hertz Car Rental: Various deals (Save $5/day on weekly or weekend base rates, save $20 on weekend base rates, rent 6 days & pay for 5) (offer ends June 15, 2018)
- Universal Orlando Resort (via Groupon): Single or multi-day tickets to 2 theme parks from $45 per day (offer ends September 13, 2018) (must be used by Sept. 17, 2018)
- SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio Flex Ticket: Enjoy unlimited admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio for 5 consecutive days. Save up to $59 when you purchase at least 3 days in advance of your first visit. Ticket is valid 72 hours after time of purchase (eTicket expires September 28, 2018).
- Universal Orlando Resort: Get 15 months for the price of 12 months when you renew your Annual and Seasonal Pass (good throughout 2018)
- Silvercar: Get a $25 Visa credit upon completion of renting your first Silvercar and using the Refer A Friend code JHEGEDUS (full disclosure: if you use that referral code we get a $25 Visa credit, as well) (deal is ongoing)
- Uber: Get a free ride (up to $15) as a new Uber customer, using the code q47f4 (full disclosure: if you use that referral code, we get a free ride up to $15, as well) (deal is ongoing)
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!