Woo hoo, it’s finally the WEEKEND! Here are the articles we wrote this week, in one convenient place.
Joe wrote about:
- The launch of the annual Daily Getaways program.
- How no one is mentioning one important part of the change to redeeming SouthWest points.
- TSA checkpoint lines are getting even longer so he’s looking at CLEAR.
- Booking a flight on Frontier was different from what he expected.
- How bait & switch is alive and well in the travel world.
And Sharon wrote about:
- 2018 operation dates for The Land Of Oz, a Wizard of Oz themed theme park that opens seasonally.
- Walt Disney World hotels aren’t the only places where you now have to pay for parking.
- Some of the funniest flight attendant safety spiels ever.
- How to find out what you’ll pass along the way on a road trip.
- The fable of Finnair’s final Friday the 13th flight.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!