Happy Saturday y’all and welcome to the weekend! Here are the articles we wrote this week, in one convenient place.
Joe wrote about:
- How it pays to have a guide to take you around Pike Place Market.
- The new offer for 1000 easy Chase points – if you were lucky enough to get the offer (neither of us were).
- How he finished his IHG tasks and received his reward (What, Joe? A geek? Nah…)
- How Silvercar is our favorite rental car company that we never get to use.
- How he saved his father $400 on a hotel room.
And Sharon wrote about:
- The company that’s saving lives with leftover hotel soaps.
- A guide to every Disney character meal in the U.S.A. (Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Aulani Resort)
- How to kill time in an airport and not spend money (or at least not much).
- Humorously translating the English of the U.K. and the U.S.
- Universal Orlando’s introduction of its first two Value Resorts.
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel-related articles you may not see otherwise, etc. We’d love to see you there!
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just two or three times a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!