It’s the weekend, y’all! HOORAY! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Our annual travel tradition.
- The IHG Rewards Plus offer that was going away at any moment (it might be done now, but check and see…let us know? Thanks!).
- Discover’s quarterly bonus categories.
- An offer from Citi to save $50 on a hotel stay of 2 nights or more.
- Two different styles of travel planning.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Her and Joe’s visit to the newly-opened Voodoo Doughnuts at Universal Orlando’s Citywalk.
- How to find out what you can and cannot bring with you onto a plane.
- Why walking tours are a great way to see a city.
- A reminder that we now have a Facebook group – we’d love if you’d join us!
- The opening of Central Florida’s first inflatable water park.
- The cool things Delta Airlines is giving away.
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!