It’s the weekend, y’all! HOORAY! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Should you drive or fly to your vacation destination – this article has the math to help you decide.
- The fantastic sightseeing tour of Manhattan that Joe got on his last Delta flight to LaGuardia Airport.
- Whether or not you should pay your taxes with a credit card.
- Your last chance to win a trip to see a Broadway show from JetBlue.
- Some quick thoughts about his very first flight on Frontier Airlines.
And Sharon wrote about:
- The menu for the soon-to-open Voo Doo Doughnuts at Universal Orlando.
- The map that helps take the guesswork out of when is the best time to travel to the destination of your choice.
- A brand-new camping experience…in the middle of New York City.
- #TBT: 1984 video of EPCOT Center’s World Key Information System.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when (are you sitting down?) a TSA worker did something nice for her 😉
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!