Happy Saturday, y’all! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- Our visit to The Neon Museum in Las Vegas – def a must-see!
- How it’s possible to upgrade an award ticket to first class with cash.
- Our surprisingly nice stay near Times Square.
- The pros and cons of traveling on points and miles as a couple.
And Sharon wrote about:
- How to experience some of WDW’s most popular attractions without standing in line or using FastPass+
- The $9.99/day car rental season is here – it’s legit!
- The possibility of child-free zones on planes – could they be in our future?
- How to find out what vaccines you’ll need if you travel out of the country.
- United Airlines issued a guy a $378 voucher in 1998 – did they honor it?
- A bottomless boozy Disney brunch with a sing-along
Like this post? Please share it! We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Or maybe you’d like to join our Facebook group, where we talk and ask questions about travel (including Disney parks), creative ways to earn frequent flyer miles and hotel points, how to save money on or for your trips, get access to travel articles you may not see otherwise, etc. Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!