Woo HOO! Happy Saturday, friends! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- The milestone achievement he forgot but IHG Rewards Club remembered.
- How to enter to Autoslash’s contest to win a free car rental.
- How to earn a $10 travel card with every Best Western stay.
- A reminder to check your AMEX Offers – you could be missing out!
- The Entertainment Book still exists!
And Sharon wrote about:
- Something you should never, ever do with your boarding pass.
- Whether or not you can trust TripAdvisor.
- Orlando International Airport’s tweet about the addition of a new air airline with daily stops at MCO.
- Some bizarre reasons of why planes have made emergency landings.
- How you can stay off Walt Disney World property and still stay in a place that has Disney theming.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!