AutoSlash is my go to website to find a cheap car rental. If you’re not using them, you may be leaving money on table for every rental. They are wanting to show some love back (and get more followers at the same time) and have launched a contest to give away a free car rental, up to $250 in value.
To enter the contest, you can get up to ten entries through various platforms:
- 1 Entry for: Liking Autoslash on Facebook
- 1 Entry for: Recommending AutoSlash on Facebook
- 1 Entry for: Following AutoSlash on Twitter
- 1 Entry for: Sharing the AutoSlash Facebook post about the contest
- 1 Entry for: Commenting on or tagging a friend on the AutoSlash Facebook post
- 1 Entry for: Retweeting the AutoSlash tweet about the contest or posting anything about AutoSlash (@AutoSlash or #AutoSlash)
- 1 Entry for: Signing up for the AutoSlash newsletter
- 3 Entries for……drumroll please…… reviewing them on Facebook! Tell your latest AutoSlash savings win to the world!
As they say, you need to be in it to win it. If you win, AutoSlash will reimburse you for any rental up to $250. Here are the details:
- For 1 rental up to $250
- Redeemable anytime until 12/31/2018
- You pay for the rental and they will reimburse you up to $250 via check, mailed to the address you specify within 2 weeks of submitting your receipt
- Must submit a receipt for the rental
- Covers anything on the receipt up to $250 including taxes, fees, pre-paid gas, car seat, GPS
- Must be used on a single rental
- No credit for un-used credit (for instance, if your rental is only $70, you aren’t getting the other $180 in cash. So rent that Corvette!)
- AutoSlash is not liable for any injury or incident relating to the rental. Be sure to carry proper car insurance.
- Contest will run through 3/15/18. Winner will be chosen at random and notified by 4/1/2018. They will message you on the platform your winning entry was selected from (Facebook, Twitter, or email). Check your “other” inbox in case it goes to spam.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!