Woop woop, it’s the weekend! Happy Saturday, everyone! Here’s a quick recap of the posts we wrote this week:
This week Joe wrote about:
- His review of an incredible Italian restaurant, Dalh & Deluca, in Sedona.
- Just when he thinks he’s done with Skymiles, Delta keeps pulling him back.
- The changes to the IHG PointBreaks promotion and if/how they will affect you.
- The newest Citi ThankYou Card sign up bonus – should you sign up now?
- How he got over his fear of staying at timeshare resorts and why he now loves them.
And Sharon wrote about:
- Delta & American have made a deal to fly stranded passengers, regardless of their original carrier.
- How to avoid getting a false positive on TSA swab tests.
- Tipping while traveling – the who, what, why, where, when and how much.
- Restaurant Weeks across the U.S.
- A new sweepstakes to win a trip to Japan.
Like this post? We have plenty more just like it and would love if you decided to hang around and clicked the button on the top (if you’re on your computer) or the bottom (if you’re on your phone/tablet) of this page to follow our blog and get emailed notifications of when we post (it’s usually just once or twice a day). Whether you’ve read our posts before or this is the first time you’re stopping by, we’re really glad you’re here and hope you come back to visit again!